Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Voipcheap.com

Voipcheap.com

Stephane M

Hi There,

Is there a way to contact VoipCheap.com ?

They announce that Free communcation for some somecounties..
That works for some of them, for some others, this is NOT free !! (even
if the country is in the list !!!!)

Any help would be appreciate !

Stef

RH

"Stephane M" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ejaf9q$29h$1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi There,
>
> Is there a way to contact VoipCheap.com ?
>
> They announce that Free communcation for some somecounties..
> That works for some of them, for some others, this is NOT free !! (even if
> the country is in the list !!!!)
>
> Any help would be appreciate !

Voipcheap etc don't have any official lines of communication except their
feedback form, which ends up in someones ever enlarging inbox somewhere

You may get answers on voipbuster user forum (same company runs both)

Out of interest which country do you have issues with, And have you gone
over your 300mins/7day limit?

Stephane M

RH wrote:
> "Stephane M" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ejaf9q$29h$1$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Hi There,
>>
>>Is there a way to contact VoipCheap.com ?
>>
>>They announce that Free communcation for some somecounties..
>>That works for some of them, for some others, this is NOT free !! (even if
>>the country is in the list !!!!)
>>
>>Any help would be appreciate !

> Voipcheap etc don't have any official lines of communication except their
> feedback form, which ends up in someones ever enlarging inbox somewhere
>
> You may get answers on voipbuster user forum (same company runs both)
>
> Out of interest which country do you have issues with, And have you gone
> over your 300mins/7day limit?

What a prat I am !!
I made a phone call to Russia, but on a mobile phone, thinking that it
was a landline
Sorry about that. I am not really aware of what a russian mobile phone
number looks like !

I don't have any contract with VoipCheap...

But thanks for your answer. That is interesting to know how I could
contact them .. just in case

Thx