Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > ATA that supports IAX2 and SIP?

ATA that supports IAX2 and SIP?

steveybar

I'm looking to purchase an ATA that supports both IAX2 and SIP, with x2 FXS
ports.

Anyone know of any decent ones? Thanks - Steve B.

RH

"steveybar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm looking to purchase an ATA that supports both IAX2 and SIP, with x2
> FXS ports.
>
> Anyone know of any decent ones? Thanks - Steve B.

Pretty sure you won't find one, I have never seen one on my travels and I
have looked at quite a few, there are few ATA that can do SIP or IAX2
(Usually PA1668 based) but not at the same time (require firmware uploads)

Ivor Jones

"RH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ej71cu$5am$1$(E-Mail Removed)
> "steveybar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I'm looking to purchase an ATA that supports both IAX2
> > and SIP, with x2 FXS ports.
> >
> > Anyone know of any decent ones? Thanks - Steve B.

> Pretty sure you won't find one, I have never seen one on
> my travels and I have looked at quite a few, there are
> few ATA that can do SIP or IAX2 (Usually PA1668 based)
> but not at the same time (require firmware uploads)

http://www.atcom.cn/En_products_AG188.html

Ivor