Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Anyone able to get the VoiceTrading / SIP Discount Trial (Account Details) Working?

Anyone able to get the VoiceTrading / SIP Discount Trial (Account Details) Working?

News Reader

Hi,

Is anyone able to get the Voice Trading (come SIP Discount) test account
working? It is supposed to provide free one minute test calls to any of the
currently free (SIP Discount) destinations.

I am able to register fine but all calls seem to be met with "403 -
Forbidden" response.

Details are:

- here: http://www.voicetrading.com/ (see a few lines down on the top
left - "Try this service out for free")
- here: http://voicetrading.com/en/tryservice.html
- here: http://www.sipdiscount.com/en/freetrial.html
- here:
SIP settings:
User Name: test
Password: test
Domain/Realm: sipdiscount.com
SIP Proxy/registrar: sip.sipdiscount.com
SIP Outbound Proxy (optional): sip.sipdiscount.com
STUN server (optional): stun.sipdiscount.com
Free Destinations include: Australia, Chile, Cyprus, Estonia, Hong
Kong (+mobile), Hungary, Iceland, Japan, Malaysia,
Monaco, New Zealand, Panama, Puerto Rico (+mobile), Russian
Federation, Slovenia, South Korea
Dial String Format: 00 + {countrycode} + {areacode} + {subscribernr}
Example Test Numbers (for your convenience - however I recommend, if
you don't mind, using your own "known good" landline numbers
in the free destinations list above to test with):
Sample Australia Test Number: 00 61 7 3535 3535 // Sample
Russia Test Number: 00 7 495 777 4331

Thanks.

Feedback / results warmly awaited and all assistance and input gratefully
received and very much appreciated! Please and thanks .

Best wishes,

News Reader

News Reader

lol - don't think this one is ever going to get an answer / reply (not in
the current timeframe!)

(Here is hoping it will anyhow!)

news:eiqurm$idk$(E-Mail Removed)...