Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Vonage is the only one that offers a proper service

Vonage is the only one that offers a proper service

M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:01:00 +0000, B <Á@> wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:42:16 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) said in
>article <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>

>>I could manage without the voipfone account but the
>>call back mobile service saves me pounds in mobile calls during
>>weekdays .

>What is call back mobile service and how does it work?

Voipfone have a London 0208 number which you call from your mobile
providing you have your mobile registered on the service , the number
is always engaged when you here the engaged tone you hang up and the
service calls you back you answer and you get a dial tone. Then you
can dial any number you wish I think only UK fixed and mobile numbers
only though providing you have credit on your account. If you are
ringing home and you have a voiphone geo number the calls back home
are free using the service and other calls work out at around a third
cheaper than if you had dialed direct from your mobile during the
daytime .
Been using the service for over a year now and find it very useful .

hairydog@despammed.com

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 20:12:13 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> I DO NOT suffer stupid arrogant fools that think they
>know it all when in fact they know BUGGER ALL .

How do you feel about yourself?

On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 10:22:28 +0000, (E-Mail Removed) said in
article <(E-Mail Removed)>:

>How do you feel about yourself?

I expect he uses his hands. How do you do it?