Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Spammers

Spammers

M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk

Oh look Ivor there is a spammer posting in uk.telecom are you going to
tell him to be a good boy and stop it .

Harry Stottle

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Oh look Ivor there is a spammer posting in uk.telecom are you going to
> tell him to be a good boy and stop it .

It's probably an immature idiot that has been upset by something trivial
which happened in the group, and got one of their friends to send the
spam.