Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > how to save and list entire config of cisco router

how to save and list entire config of cisco router

Uli Link

> I like
>
> http://tftpd32.jounin.net/

> 60-100k .exe, no install. no magic. Just works.

Yep. I like the Browse directory feature.

I have different tftp root directories, for keeping it tidy. Just change
to the right directory before starting the tftp transfer.

--
Uli