Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Sipura Profile Compiler

Sipura Profile Compiler

ldemsp@freemail.hu

Hi,

can anyone help me to find a working copy of the Sipura Profile
Compiler on the 'Net? Just for experimental purposes.

Many thanks in advance for those who really try to help.

Ldemsp

Brian A

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:28:44 +0100, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>can anyone help me to find a working copy of the Sipura Profile
>Compiler on the 'Net? Just for experimental purposes.
>
>Many thanks in advance for those who really try to help.
>
>Ldemsp

This is in the FAQs on the sipura web site:-

"11: Is there method for automatic provisioning?
A: yes. You put your tftp server/file information under provisioning
tab "Profile rule"
i.e: tftp://prov.senecacom.net/spa$PSN/$MA.cfg
which expands to: .../spa2000/12digitmacaddress.cfg
You can then go to the provisioning tab to configure the resync
period/retry value.

In order to generate this profile, you'd need access to our support
login
area to download "Sipura Profile Compiler"
Based on the cfg profile that you create for SPA to download, you can
specify
fields and parameter value. If you are a service provider, you can
even choose to
select which SPA parameters that you want user to see and those that
will be invisible.
For access to support login area, pls contact (E-Mail Removed) "
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.