Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > CTI Route Point?

CTI Route Point?

Flack

Hi!

Hello everyone, i just registered.
I've got Cisco Call Manager 3.3 to administer and since some function
are new to me I've got a question regarding it. I've read the manuals,
but nothing really explains stuff there. I've learned a lot from my
previous co-worker, but now can't solve the problem myself, i don't
understand the functioning.
Anyway, we've got a number - 1280. Calls mare there are caught by
number: 24XX (IPCCCTIPorts). And then the phone rings 3 different
phones: 1282, 1283 or 1284. When nobody answers, it is forwarded to
another number (1150).
The thing is I want it to be forwarded as the last number not to 1150,
but to an external phone number. How do I archieve that? And where in
CCM Administration I can find any information concerning it's behaviour

(is it maybe a script?). Which settings are responsible for such
behaviour?

Thanks in advance!
F.