Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Looking forward to opinions about miniSipServer.

Looking forward to opinions about miniSipServer.

Hongtian

Hi,

We are the developers of miniSipServer. Our company is MyVoipApp. We
are looking forward to any opinions or requirements about this SIP
server.

If you are interesting in it, please download the software from
http://www.myvoipapp.com. It is a green software and what you shall do
is just unzip the package and run it.

After you try this software, please mail us your comments. Any comments
are welcome. 5 most helpful users will have our free licenses.

Our contact email is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).

Thanks.

Sincerely

Hongtian