Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Are you paying to much for Internet?

Are you paying to much for Internet?

Shane Breen

DORETEL.com today announced the grand launch of the long anticipated
Real-Time quote engine designed to give the T1, DSL, VoIP, and DS3
shopper instant gratification, with 95% accurate loop pricing.

You can check it out here:
http://www.doretel.com/internet_connectivity.htm

We offer the best rates on T1, DSL, VoIP, and DS3 service providers,
with real-time quotes, a low-price guarantee, and a call from an
independent broadband consultant.

If nothing else check it out. You might find that you can save quite a
bit of money!

Visit us online today... www.DORETEL.com

Shane Breen
DORETEL Communications, Inc.
Director of Sales & Marketing
CISCO Partner
P: 404.755.5721
F: 404.529.4617
www.DORETEL.com
AIM: ShaneBreen2003

Your Total VoIP Solutions Provider... Call Today 404.755.5721