Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Need VARs For VoIP Equipment Sales And Installation

Need VARs For VoIP Equipment Sales And Installation

FreedomFireCom

We are looking for Value Added Resellers (VARs) who are looking for the
ability to do real-time price and availability research for their
clients, who are looking for one single point of contact for T1
services, and who want to be a recipient of network installation and
equipment leads that we generate (both from retail marketing and
business consulting). Conversely, we want to partner with you to so
that we offer your VAR expertise, services
and equipment leads for our T1 services. In basic terms, if you help us
find T1 service customers, we will help find you equipment and service
leads!

We're looking for telephone system dealers and installers involved with
pbx systems, including Avaya, Nortel, Cisco, NEC, Artisoft, Toshiba,
3Com-NBX, AT&T, Bogen, Comdial, Executone, Fujitsu/Focus, Harris,
Inter-Tel, ITT, Meridian, NEC, Nortel, Plantronics, Prostar,
Siemens/Rolm, Telco Systems, Telesynergy, Telrad, Toshiba, Asterisk,
Avaya, Cisco, Ericcson, Extrom, GTE, Hitachi, Isoetec, Lucent, Mitel,
Nitsuko, Panasonic, Polycom, Samsung, Tel-Plus, Telect, Tellabs, TIE,
ADTRAN, A+, Artisoft, Linksys, Zultys, and more.

We're also looking for network dealers and installers for Advantech,
CePoint Networks, Cisco Systems, Extreme Networks, Foundry Networks,
Emulex, Juniper Networks, Linksys, Netopia, Redback Networks, Qlogic,
Motorola, and SBS Technologies.

Additionally, we're interested in VARs for any of the following ipPBX,
and VoIP equipment brands including 3Com-NBX, Artisoft, ADTRAN,
Accutone, Adix, AltiGen, Amtelco, A+, Avaya, Bogen, Cisco, Executone,
Asterisk, Extrom, Hitachi, Fujitsu/Focus, Nitsuko, Meridian, Polycom,
Prostar, Plantronics, Samsung, Telco Systems, Telect, Tel-Plus,
Telesynergy, Telrad, Applied Voice Technology (AVT), Artisoft, Aspect,
Asterisk, Asuzi, AT&T, Atlas, Avaya, AVG-Eagle, BBS Telecom, Bizfon,
Bosch, Cisco, Cohort, COM2001 Technologies, Comdial, Computer Talk
Technology, Cortelco Kellogg, Creative Integrated
Systems, Dash, Dba Telecom, Duvoice, Encore, Ericsson, Estech (ESI),
Executone, Extrom, FCI, Flash Communications, Fujitsu, Galaxy, Harris,
Hitachi, IDS, Intecom, Inter-Tel, Interactive Intelligence, Isotec,
ITT, Iwatsu, Kanda, KS Telecom, Lucent Technologies, Macrotel, MCK
Communications, Merlin, Mitel, NBX Corporation, NEC Communications,
Newtronix, Nitsuko America, Nortel Networks, Northcom, OmniLink, Omega,
Premier, Picazo Communications Quintum, Prostar, Redcom, Samsung,
Spectralink, Spirit, Sprint, Starplus, Rolm, Teleco, Tadrian,
TalkSwitch, Telematrix, Telrad, TIE, TMC, Toshiba, TouchWave, TransTel,
Teltronics, Triad, Trilium, TT Systems, Vodavi, Walker, and more.

We're offering an additional resource to all VARs of the above for
equipment
and network sales and installation leads.

More information is available at:

http://ds3-bandwidth.com/var_info.cfm or
http://varnetwork.com/?cogid=mscprez

God Bless,