Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > stay away from Vonage

stay away from Vonage

joebob1

Just cancel my vonage account , Those SOB charged me for 39.99 $ fo
canceled my account, I hope they all go bankruptcy and go to hell
Just a bunch of scammers and lousy service
Just tell anybody that you know to stay away from their services jus
like we say No to AOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all my bes

castellan

On 2006-11-30, joebob1 <(E-Mail Removed)-spam.invalid> wrote:
> Just cancel my vonage account , Those SOB charged me for 39.99 $ for
> canceled my account, I hope they all go bankruptcy and go to hell,
> Just a bunch of scammers and lousy services
> Just tell anybody that you know to stay away from their services just
> like we say No to AOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> all my best

Thats in the contract that you agreed to when you signed on.

This is nothing new. People have complained about it before.

I was well aware of this, and I still signed up. I am very happy
with Vonage. I was spending $55 a month before for local, regional, long distance
and caller ID, even if i didnt make/get a call the entire month. For the same
level of service, and THEN some, i pay $19.78 now.

ive been on for 3 billing cycles. ive saved enough money to pay the cancellation
fee twice. Im very happy.

--
Sick of USENET postwhores? Trolls? Flamers?
Read the Killfile FAQ for Newsgroups to learn

DevilsPGD

In message <cMGbh.92$(E-Mail Removed)>
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)-spam.invalid (joebob1) wrote:

>Just cancel my vonage account , Those SOB charged me for 39.99 $ for
>canceled my account, I hope they all go bankruptcy and go to hell,
>Just a bunch of scammers and lousy services
>Just tell anybody that you know to stay away from their services just
>like we say No to AOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>all my best

Next time you might want to read the contract when you initially apply?

--
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day,
but teach a man to phish, he'll eat for a lifetime.

Carlo Coggi

joebob1 <(E-Mail Removed)-spam.invalid> wrote:

> Those SOB charged me for 39.99 $ for
> canceled my account, I hope they all go bankruptcy and go to hell,

I hope you one day learn to read. Those costs were clearly spelled out
when you ordered your service, and your whining now only makes you look
foolish.

I've had Vonage for 40 months now. I think the phone service is great
but the customer service stinks. Fortunately, there's been little reason
for me to deal with C.S.

joebob1

are u guys working for vonage ??? time to start looking for a new jo
get a lif

DevilsPGD

In message <fwjeh.3$(E-Mail Removed)>
(E-Mail Removed)-spam.invalid (joebob1) wrote:

>are u guys working for vonage ??? time to start looking for a new job
>get a life

Speaking for myself, I'm definitely not working at Vonage, I just have a
reading comprehension capable of reading a contract.

--
I spend a lot of my money on drinks, babes and fast cars.
The rest, I just squander.

Jack Ciorelli

joebob1 <(E-Mail Removed)-spam.invalid> wrote:

> are u guys working for vonage ??? time to start looking for a new jobget a

life

Try a spellcheck and proper capitalization, son. And when you grow up
maybe you'll understand that people running around through life whining
-- especially when they should've known what they were getting
themselves into first -- don't receive much sympathy from adults.

joebob1

Cheap sho