Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > for experts

for experts

robert

Hey all, please help me, my boss is really mad at me! Please!

lets say that i`ve several phone numbers associated to a different
name. E.g. TT/yy.oo.kk associated to 12345, WW/hh.dd.ss associated to
67890. Lets say that I have several numbers through skype or any other
VoIP provider.

Does anyone know if i can find a software/hardware that will allow me
to see on the display something like this:

(e.g. a person calls from London the #: TT/yy.oo.kk, the display
shows something like that

Caller:
name: Jhon Smith - Phone #: PP/qq.zz.gg - City: London (or Bruxelles or
Rome...) - Time: 9.34 a.m.

My software, knows that the phone number that Jhon Smith is dialing is
associate to Albert Eistein Corp., and shows:

Receiver:
name: Albert Eistein Corp. - time: 9.34 am .....

Is it possible????
How???

Please, help me.... i`m really lost!

Thanks a lot,
Vinnie

Phil Collin

Hi Robert,
use our service www.voicehost.co.uk
everything you have asked for and more available as standard.

Kind regards,

Phil.

p.s we can port your numbers very easily

--

Phil Collin
Partner Manager