Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > The popular VoIP IAX phone PY-602, agent wanted!

The popular VoIP IAX phone PY-602, agent wanted!

dianasun

Hi there,

This is diana from Roby Tech. (www.chinaroby.com) , the leading VoIP
phone and USB Skype phone manufacturer in China.

The popular VoIP IAX phone PY-602 with 2 RJ45 ports. Support IAX,
SIP,H.323,MGCP,NET2PHONE.

To expand market, we need agents urgent.
If you interested in it or have any potential partners, please do not
hesitate to contact me. Thanks for your help.

Diana

Skype: diana_chinaroby
YIM: lady007815
MSN: (E-Mail Removed)
Tel: +86 755 83843088

Delivered via http://www.telecom-gear.co
http://www.telecom-gear.co

Tesco VoIP is IAX based PhilT UK VOIP 40 02-19-2011 08:20 AM
Does anyone offer VOIP (SIP or IAX) dial-in numbers WITHOUT echocancellation jrwalliker@gmail.com UK VOIP 7 07-27-2008 06:44 PM
The difference between a cordless VOIP phone and a Wi-Fi VOIP phone qiaoqianapply@gmail.com UK VOIP 10 08-16-2007 08:33 PM
Latest voip phone/usb phone/voip gateway sales@skype-link.com VOIP 0 02-28-2006 08:54 AM
Cisco Call manager express & IAX ? with IAX help please Mr Corbett Cisco 1 08-03-2005 04:03 PM

Advertisments