Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > hfatdq wdho

hfatdq wdho

ramivl xzfd

rnfe tysv fymgqswa fmznk wpxnsa txebrlwq uvqt

Travis Newbury

On Feb 28, 8:33 pm, (E-Mail Removed) (ramivl xzfd) wrote:
> rnfe tysv fymgqswa fmznk wpxnsa txebrlwq uvqt

You need to provide a url if you want to solicite help from us.

Bernhard Sturm

Travis Newbury wrote:
> On Feb 28, 8:33 pm, (E-Mail Removed) (ramivl xzfd) wrote:
>> rnfe tysv fymgqswa fmznk wpxnsa txebrlwq uvqt

> You need to provide a url if you want to solicite help from us.

I am afraid, that this was alredy the universal resource locator (in the
klingon-univers this is a valid url)

--
www.daszeichen.ch
remove nixspam to reply

Travis Newbury

On Mar 1, 6:45 am, Bernhard Sturm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> rnfe tysv fymgqswa fmznk wpxnsa txebrlwq uvqt

> > You need to provide a url if you want to solicite help from us.

> I am afraid, that this was alredy the universal resource locator (in the
> klingon-univers this is a valid url)

Damn IE7 never gets anything right!!!

Jonathan N. Little

Travis Newbury wrote:
> On Feb 28, 8:33 pm, (E-Mail Removed) (ramivl xzfd) wrote:
>> rnfe tysv fymgqswa fmznk wpxnsa txebrlwq uvqt

> You need to provide a url if you want to solicite help from us.

Oh, he is not a web designer but a political speech writer.

--
Take care,

Jonathan
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO