Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Schema as consumer of webservice

Schema as consumer of webservice

Lord0

Hi there,

I've asked this before but I'd thought I'd try my luck again, so
apologies in advance.

Can an XML Schema be a consumer of a webservice (without using
extensions)? I know a Stylesheet can.......though I suspect (after
searching) that a Schema cannot. Ideally I'd like to consume a
webservice in order to dynamically create restrictions/enumerations -
I know, fat chance!

Cheers

Lord0