Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Left justified or center justified under XSL:FO

Left justified or center justified under XSL:FO

=?iso-8859-1?q?Jean-Fran=E7ois_Michaud?=

Hello,

I was wondering whether it was possible to have left justified or
center justified text under XSL:FO. From what I can see, it looks like
text-align can take on the values of "left, center, right, justified".

In such a context, how would it be possible to make text left
justified. would we have to nest 2 blocks, one center aligned and one
justified aligned? It seems to me like the last setting would override
the previous one.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Regards
Jean-Francois Michaud