Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > XML validation against xsd

XML validation against xsd

onkar

I am trying to validate xm l file against a xsd file. my code is in C++
and using xerces library. I am working on Linux platform. Please help
me how to do it ..

Joe Kesselman

Have you looked at the examples of Xerces use on Apache's website? I've
mostly used (and worked on) the java version of Xerces, but I believe
the C++ version also comes with sample programs that should illustrate
how to do this.