Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > rss- does anyone know how to embedd rss into my web template for a news site

rss- does anyone know how to embedd rss into my web template for a news site

janithn@gmail.com

rss- does anyone know how to embedd rss into my web template for a news
site?

basically im creating a news website and i want to use RSS to put in
articles. Im using MS Frontpage.

Does anyone know how to embbed a feed?