Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > ipv6

TCP-IP

one thing, most important, is the security this version has over ipv4.
I am just really new to handling ip. I'm wondering if some one can
introducesomething about ipv6's current applications
Thanks

Keith Thompson

"TCP-IP" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> one thing, most important, is the security this version has over ipv4.
> I am just really new to handling ip. I'm wondering if some one can
> introducesomething about ipv6's current applications

Your question has nothing to do with the C or C++ programming
language. I doubt that has anything to do with xml either.

Followups redirected.

Ipv6 on a ipv4/ipv6 hostname Jesse van den Kieboom Ruby 1 06-05-2005 12:57 PM
About new Cisco router ipv6 curro Cisco 0 12-11-2003 05:30 PM
IPv6 source routing, how to, it doesn't work IMO Juan Fco Rodriguez Hervella Cisco 2 10-15-2003 05:42 PM
ipv6 / 128bit crypto chris Cisco 0 07-11-2003 02:23 AM
ipv6 - which source address to use? wd Cisco 1 07-04-2003 11:12 AM

Advertisments