Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > New release of W3C XML Schema Test Suite

New release of W3C XML Schema Test Suite

Henry S. Thompson

Thanks to contributions from Microsoft and Sun updating and
considerably extending their 2002 contributions, we now have [1] nearly
40,000 tests for W3C XML Schema 1.0 2nd edition. All the tests are
now accompanied by metadata in the form set out in the XML Schema Test
Suite Framework [2].

The community owes a big "Thank You" to NIST, Sun and Microsoft for
contributing their extensive test collections -- we welcome further
contributions!

ht

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/2004/xml-schema-test-suite/
[2] http://www.w3.org/XML/2004/xml-schem...#Documentation