Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > manage certificate on cisco box

manage certificate on cisco box

sapunov@gmail.com

Hello!
I`m create CA on router.
All works fine, but how I can manage my certificate - for example view
released certificate, revoked certificate?

Cisco IOS Software, 3700 Software (C3745-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version
12.3(11)T3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4)