Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Etherchannel catalyst 6500 and Broadcom Netextreme NICs

Etherchannel catalyst 6500 and Broadcom Netextreme NICs

Andreas Eckert

Hi,

is there anybody who got a etherchannel trunk of 2 lines with 2 Broadcom
Netwextrem GE NICs (in my case onboard in Dell 6850 Server) running ?

I cant find any teaming/trunk driver from broadcom

Andreas

Brian Desmond

Andreas-

You can set this up with the Broadcom utility. Download the latest
drivers from support.dell.com. The key is doing a custom setup when you
run teh Broadcom driver setup adn ticking all the options. The utility
that runs in teh tray has the options for this.

Thanks,
Brian Desmond

Andreas Eckert

Thx brian, i will test this tomorrow, today is a bank holiday in germany

Andreas

Cisco Switch, Broadcom NICs, Random Network Semi-dropping. Teros Cisco 7 09-30-2011 12:08 AM
Cisco 4507R and Broadcom NetXtreme NICs Inthemix88 Cisco 10 06-10-2007 11:34 AM
6500 etherchannel issue? traust Cisco 2 02-16-2006 09:11 PM
Cat 6500 to Cat 6500 and VLANs Gary Cisco 2 12-02-2005 06:57 AM
Catalyst switches and Broadcom NICs Richard Graves Cisco 2 05-17-2005 07:09 PM

Advertisments