Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > GoogleParameters

GoogleParameters

pinopaolo@spataro.info

Hi,
you excuse for the post but I would like to signal a little free
utility I have realized.
For varied time I used checkpagerank.com; then as I wished to know
also the number of indexed pages
I have thought I would realize this little free utility which measures
the Pagerank, the Backlinks and the number of pages indexed by
Google.
And seen that other could be useful also to someone I have published
it on-line.
P.S. if it should come back for you useful and thought I am right, you
give something to GreenPeace.
Thanks and you again excuse.

The link: http://www.googleparameters.com/

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) writing in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> Hi,
> you excuse for the post but I would like to signal a little free
> utility I have realized.
> For varied time I used checkpagerank.com; then as I wished to know
> also the number of indexed pages
> I have thought I would realize this little free utility which measures
> the Pagerank, the Backlinks and the number of pages indexed by
> Google.
> And seen that other could be useful also to someone I have published
> it on-line.
> P.S. if it should come back for you useful and thought I am right, you
> give something to GreenPeace.
> Thanks and you again excuse.
>
> The link: http://www.googleparameters.com/

Nice little tool, except it is unclear to put in www.example.com or
http://www.example.com. Most sites that ask for a URL want the http://,
and I happily put that in and all my sites where 0 - when I removed the
http://, the results were as expected. Either put something on the page
showing how to input the information, or change your script to strip off
the protocol.

--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services