Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Any good books to teach a newbie about Catalyst 4507 switches?

Any good books to teach a newbie about Catalyst 4507 switches?

Ned

I have a 4507R on order and although I understand the basics of
switching I would like something that explains the technologies and how
they are implemented using Cisco Catalyst switches. I've seen a couple
on Amazon but I am hoping someone in this group might have a
recommendation.

Thanks!

Doug McIntyre

"Ned" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>I have a 4507R on order and although I understand the basics of
>switching I would like something that explains the technologies and how
>they are implemented using Cisco Catalyst switches. I've seen a couple
>on Amazon but I am hoping someone in this group might have a
>recommendation.

The Cisco docs are a good place to start.. They are really quite useful.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...ries_home.html