Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > css width help

css width help

prins.henrik@gmail.com

My problem is that i can seem to find a cross browser way to force the
content div to use 100% width when i set the menu div to
display:none;

I use left floating for the menu div and the content area right now.

design with menu
http://www.lojohnson.se/1.gif

design without menu
http://www.lojohnson.se/2.gif

Please help!

nicknamezj@gmail.com

On Feb 17, 9:39 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> My problem is that i can seem to find a cross browser way to force the
> content div to use 100% width when i set the menu div to
> display:none;
>
> I use left floating for the menu div and the content area right now.
>
> design with menuhttp://www.lojohnson.se/1.gif
>
> design without menuhttp://www.lojohnson.se/2.gif
>
> Please help!

Try making the content div display to "Block"
That way when the menu hides it moves the Content block to %100 of
what's left (only the content)