Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > refresh a page

refresh a page

Newman

I want to insure that a returning visitor is looking at the latest
version of my page. I know about the refresh tag but I need it refreshed
only once.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

David Dorward

Newman wrote:
> I want to insure that a returning visitor is looking at the latest
> version of my page.

http://www.mnot.net/cache_docs/

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is