Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Is your web "AAA"? Feedback requested on Gozee.com

Is your web "AAA"? Feedback requested on Gozee.com

pranaya@gmail.com

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create a site that grades your web based on the
weighted average of your traffic, links-weight, etc. Please check it
out at <a href="http://gozee.trenddiary.com">Gozee.com</a>. I would
appreciate any ideas, comments or feedback.

Thanks.
P.G.

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) writing in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am trying to create a site that grades your web based on the
> weighted average of your traffic, links-weight, etc. Please check it
> out at <a href="http://gozee.trenddiary.com">Gozee.com</a>. I would
> appreciate any ideas, comments or feedback.
>
> Thanks.
> P.G.

Well, one of the things I would realise is that not everyone has a white
background. Your logo sticks out like a sore thumb on my pale blue
background.

"Is your web AAA?" Whose web? The Internet belongs to everyone. AAA?
When I first saw it I thought it might mean WAI AAA. Then I realized it
could not because there is no alt text on that image.

The information might be useful, but the presentation is bad. There is
nothing there saying what the site does.

Look into the query results as well. On your site, my site shows no page
rank in Google, when in fact, it ranks 5/10.

--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services