Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > do you recommend Mal's & AuctionInc ?

do you recommend Mal's & AuctionInc ?

Talal Itani

Hello. I am setting up a small and simple e-commerce site, to sell a couple
of products. I did some research concerning shopping carts, shipping
calculators, and payment methods. I am now about to use Mal's hosted cart,
with AuctionInc Shipping plug-in, with a PayPal account. Do you think this
is a good choice? Thanks.

Scott Bryce

Talal Itani wrote:
> Hello. I am setting up a small and simple e-commerce site, to sell a couple
> of products. I did some research concerning shopping carts, shipping
> calculators, and payment methods. I am now about to use Mal's hosted cart,
> with AuctionInc Shipping plug-in, with a PayPal account. Do you think this
> is a good choice? Thanks.

In your situation, it is probably fine. If you expect your site to grow,
you will want to look for a more robust solution than Mal's and PayPal.