Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > PR6, PR4 and SEO

PR6, PR4 and SEO

fuli open

I encountered the terms in the following ad. Does anyone in this group
know what they mean?

quote

I would like to get two websites to be optimised to the extent that it
should become PR6 site.

I have a lot of content already on site and also the site is quite
popular on the internet for my keywords but i need more stronger SEO

Currently PR of both sites is PR4.

unquote

Thanks for teaching.
fuli open

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "fuli open" <(E-Mail Removed)>
writing in news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com:

> I encountered the terms in the following ad. Does anyone in this group
> know what they mean?
>
> quote
>
> I would like to get two websites to be optimised to the extent that it
> should become PR6 site.
>
> I have a lot of content already on site and also the site is quite
> popular on the internet for my keywords but i need more stronger SEO
>
> Currently PR of both sites is PR4.
>
> unquote
>
> Thanks for teaching.
> fuli open

PR - Page Rank, if you have the Google toolbar set up for it, it will
show what the page's rank is. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PageRank>
has an excellent explanation.

PR0 - PR10 - Page ranks 0 through 10, 10 being best.

SEO - Search engine optimization.
--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services

Tina Peters

"fuli open" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>I encountered the terms in the following ad. Does anyone in this group
> know what they mean?
>
> quote
>
> I would like to get two websites to be optimised to the extent that it
> should become PR6 site.

PR is Google Page Rank. However, its my understanding that a PR is based on
backlinks to your site (on relevant sites), not anything to do with SEO. I
believe there is a SEO newsgroup, which can probably tell you more.

--Tina

http://www.axishost.com
Managed Servers, cPanel Hosting & more
Serving the web since 1997

Seo Elite: New Seo Software Rune HTML 1 11-14-2007 10:30 AM
Google Seo Optimization Software - Seo Optimizer - Search Engine CONsulting software britneysspears@gmail.com Computer Support 1 05-13-2007 06:55 PM
Google Seo Optimization Software - Seo Optimizer - Search Engine CONsulting software britneysspears@gmail.com Digital Photography 0 05-13-2007 05:25 PM
Re: SEO - Search Engine Optimization - Seo Consulting Alvin Bruney [MVP] Python 19 05-09-2007 07:03 AM
Re: SEO - Search Engine Optimization - Seo Consulting Alvin Bruney [MVP] ASP .Net 17 05-01-2007 09:08 PM

Advertisments