Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > TABS FOR MY WEB SITE

TABS FOR MY WEB SITE

Larry_from_USA

I am looking for someone who can help me create some tabs for my web
site.

Can you help me or suggest someone who might be able to help me?

i can e-mail you an idea of the look that I am desire to achieve.