Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > line up the right side.

line up the right side.

dorayme

In article
<tCAsh.13629$(E-Mail Removed) .net>,
Dave Kelly <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> It is my intention that the finished product will be filled out online
> and read online. Although, some browsers may allow a right click -
> select all - copy to clip board. Where you will be able to print it.

Some if not all browsers would allow printing directly. But you
have a way to go to get to person 1 being able to read online
what person 2 has said. I assume there is no point in one person
_merely_ reading on his/her computer screen what they have just
filled in. Sounds to me you want to collect stuff and make it
available to others, no? In which case you better listen
carefully to Jonathan Little and explore a proper form.

--
dorayme

dorayme

In article
<eIAsh.13633$(E-Mail Removed) k.net>,
Dave Kelly <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > Like a door on a wall with no room on the other side but another wall.

> I built one of those once.

There is a current TV ad for building insurance, a pitfall being
comically illustrated by the owners inspecting their rebuilt
house after some total accident: kid opens door to one of the
bedrooms and boom, a wall...

--
dorayme