Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > bulletin board recommendations

bulletin board recommendations

HM

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a bulletin board for our techs to exchange/update
information regarding progress on job sites?

mosby

J.O. Aho

HM wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone recommend a bulletin board for our techs to exchange/update
> information regarding progress on job sites?

phpbb

--

//Aho

Spartanicus

HM <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can anyone recommend a bulletin board for our techs to exchange/update
>information regarding progress on job sites?

PHP based: http://www.punbb.org/

Lightweight (fast)
Produces compliant HTML
Good semantics compared to similar software
Offers templates so that it can be integrated into an existing site
Free

--
Spartanicus

HM

HM wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone recommend a bulletin board for our techs to exchange/update
> information regarding progress on job sites?
>
> mosby

Thank you Aho and Spartanicus. I will look into those.

Heather

Re: message board or bulletin board Vijay ASP .Net 0 12-30-2009 07:11 AM
ANN: Pocoo (bulletin board software) 0.1 beta released Georg Brandl Python 4 09-21-2006 11:23 AM
Bulletin Board qwe85 ASP .Net 1 01-25-2006 12:29 PM
Bulletin/Message Board Question Patrick Olurotimi Ige ASP .Net 2 01-19-2005 02:29 AM
Network monitoring bulletin board and forum Vigilance Monitoring Computer Security 2 10-14-2004 09:34 AM

Advertisments