Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless LAN Questionaire

Wireless LAN Questionaire

Vidual

Hi all,

I am investigating Wireless LANs, and as part, I am trying to get
peoples awareness on the subject matter.
I have published a questionnaire at:

http://www.davewilding.co.uk/wifi-index.asp

The questionnaire will only take 5 minutes and all information will be
treated confidentiality.

Anyone can answer this questionnaire, and if you have any comments
please e-mail me on:

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Cat

Hi.

Took the Questionnaire
One remark No one can Use 802.11i
I.e useless choice.

Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Vidual" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi all,
>
> I am investigating Wireless LANs, and as part, I am trying to get
> peoples awareness on the subject matter.
> I have published a questionnaire at:
>
> http://www.davewilding.co.uk/wifi-index.asp
>
> The questionnaire will only take 5 minutes and all information will be
> treated confidentiality.
>
> Anyone can answer this questionnaire, and if you have any comments
> please e-mail me on:
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Pavel A.

"Cat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Took the Questionnaire
> One remark No one can Use 802.11i
> I.e useless choice.

Probably this has a purpose... responders who checked it, are weighted down

By the way - in all multiple choices question, if you checked a radio button by mistake,
it's impossible to clear it.

David Efflandt

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:32:33 -0400, Cat <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Took the Questionnaire
> One remark No one can Use 802.11i
> I.e useless choice.
>
> Jack (MVP-Networking).

Maybe that is a trick question.
But, "Security will become less of a concern in 2003"? (is that an old
survey)

> "Vidual" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am investigating Wireless LANs, and as part, I am trying to get
>> peoples awareness on the subject matter.
>> I have published a questionnaire at:
>>
>> http://www.davewilding.co.uk/wifi-index.asp
>>
>> The questionnaire will only take 5 minutes and all information will be
>> treated confidentiality.
>>
>> Anyone can answer this questionnaire, and if you have any comments
>> please e-mail me on:
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>>
>> THANKS IN ADVANCE!

http://www.autox.chicago.il.us/ http://www.berniesfloral.net/

Lars M. Hansen

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 06:27:18 +0000 (UTC), David Efflandt spoketh

>Maybe that is a trick question.
>But, "Security will become less of a concern in 2003"? (is that an old
>survey)

I found that rather odd too, so I had to disagree with the statement.
Security will become more of a concern in the years to come, as the
technology becomes more and more popular.

Lars M. Hansen
http://www.hansenonline.net