Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > copy to clipboard help

copy to clipboard help

blackjack

Hi,

I've got a text field , with a button next to it, does anyone know how I
can get the text in the field copied to the clipboard when the button is
clicked?

Cheers

HJ.

Vince Morgan

"blackjack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1D_fh.15918$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> Hi,
>
> I've got a text field , with a button next to it, does anyone know how I
> can get the text in the field copied to the clipboard when the button is
> clicked?
>
> Cheers
>
> HJ.

I guess the first thought here is, why would you want to do that? There are
often nefarius reasons for such a request.
Vince Morgan