Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Netscreen-Remote client talking to Cisco VPN 3005?

Netscreen-Remote client talking to Cisco VPN 3005?

Road Rage

I have a VPN 3005 Concentrator setup with IPSec and all clients using
the Cisco VPN Client (latest version). However, I have 2 users that
require the Netscreen-Remote client for production purposes and having
found that the Cisco Client and Netscreen client don't like each other,
I cannot even install both on the same laptop without getting a message
stating I need to remove one to install the other.

Is there any chance the Netscreen-Remote client can be configured to
communicate with the Cisco 3005? Any information welcomed.
All clients are using XP sp2.

Thanks.