Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Telecommute Web Design Volunteer - College Credit

Telecommute Web Design Volunteer - College Credit

glascor@hotmail.com

Hi

I have worked all over the world, I have some sponsors for a web site
idea I have. I am not very good at doing websites. I would be
interested in getting someone to do it for me for a college credit. I
have pay per click advertising and your site will be shown on travel
related news groups and sites such as www.tntmag.co.uk. ; So a lot of
people will see your website. Although I cannot promise you a bonus on
completion, I will give you a course credit and if I make something
from the pay per click will give a bonus.

A jest of the site would be Job information, work permit information
and travel resources for all seven continents. I have a few projects
in mind and a paying project may be available in the future.

If you are interested please email at the http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Thanks,

Robert