Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Hotmetal Pro -6

Hotmetal Pro -6

Kurt Knoll

I do have hotmetal pro but did change to window XP , Noe some of the
fuctions do not work i can not edit embed and meta.

Kurt Knoll
Kitiat British Columbia Canada
Photographs of the Canadian north west.

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "Kurt Knoll" <(E-Mail Removed)>
vouchsafed:

> I do have hotmetal pro but did change to window XP , Noe some of the
> fuctions do not work i can not edit embed and meta.

Maybe you have a typo.

--
Neredbojias
Infinity has its limits.

Kurt Knoll

No I have trifocals glasses and do not always see al the letters.

kk

"Neredbojias" <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html> wrote in
message news:Xns9885BF3151BF1httpwwwneredbojiasco@208.49.8 0.251...

Hotmetal Pro Kurt Knoll HTML 0 05-18-2008 03:32 PM
Softquad - HoTMetaL PRO 6.0 Klyktattarn Computer Support 2 02-27-2005 02:41 PM
Laptop WinXP pro - Linksys WCG200 - PC Win2k pro Tim Fickes Wireless Networking 2 07-29-2004 10:33 PM
REQ: HoTMetaL Pro V5 Patches and Updates. Me HTML 9 07-13-2004 10:09 AM

Advertisments