Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Targeting a parent iframe from a sub-iframe

Targeting a parent iframe from a sub-iframe

albanitus@yahoo.com

Hi,
I have an iframe inside an iframe inside an iframe. In the inner iframe
I have a link that I want to target to the main iframe. I tried
_parent, _top, and the name of the "master" iframe, but I always get
the link displayed in the inner iframe.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance

Albano