Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Latest Coffeecup ....Got A Question About Page Size...Can You Help?

Reply
Thread Tools

Latest Coffeecup ....Got A Question About Page Size...Can You Help?

 
 
Tracey12
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-15-2006

I've just began using the latest version of Coffeecup HTML Editor. The
version is 2007.

I've created a page with lots of graphics, but it won't expand to fill
the entire page when I switch to 1024 x 768.

Thats the darn problem I'm facing and I can't find anyone who knows
whats wrong, or how to fix it!

In 800 x 600, all is well. Expand the screen to 1024 x 768, and there
is a huge gap on the right side of the page.

Got any ideas?

Thanks!

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Els
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-15-2006
Tracey12 wrote:

> I've just began using the latest version of Coffeecup HTML Editor. The
> version is 2007.
>
> I've created a page with lots of graphics, but it won't expand to fill
> the entire page when I switch to 1024 x 768.
>
> Thats the darn problem I'm facing and I can't find anyone who knows
> whats wrong, or how to fix it!
>
> In 800 x 600, all is well. Expand the screen to 1024 x 768, and there
> is a huge gap on the right side of the page.
>
> Got any ideas?


Sure. Check your stylesheet, and remove "width:800px" if you find it.
Or post a URL, so we can see what you're doing

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
accessible web design: http://locusoptimus.com/
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Tracey12
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-15-2006
WOW, that was fast! Ive just made the page, so I don't have it posted
yet. Let me see if its set up for 800px. If not, Ill post the code.
Man I can't believe how fast you were to answer!

THanks


Els wrote:
> Tracey12 wrote:
>
> > I've just began using the latest version of Coffeecup HTML Editor. The
> > version is 2007.
> >
> > I've created a page with lots of graphics, but it won't expand to fill
> > the entire page when I switch to 1024 x 768.
> >
> > Thats the darn problem I'm facing and I can't find anyone who knows
> > whats wrong, or how to fix it!
> >
> > In 800 x 600, all is well. Expand the screen to 1024 x 768, and there
> > is a huge gap on the right side of the page.
> >
> > Got any ideas?

>
> Sure. Check your stylesheet, and remove "width:800px" if you find it.
> Or post a URL, so we can see what you're doing
>
> --
> Els http://locusmeus.com/
> accessible web design: http://locusoptimus.com/


 
Reply With Quote
 
Els
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-15-2006
Tracey12 wrote:
> Els wrote:
>> Tracey12 wrote:
>>
>>> In 800 x 600, all is well. Expand the screen to 1024 x 768, and there
>>> is a huge gap on the right side of the page.
>>>
>>> Got any ideas?

>>
>> Sure. Check your stylesheet, and remove "width:800px" if you find it.
>> Or post a URL, so we can see what you're doing

>
> WOW, that was fast! Ive just made the page, so I don't have it posted
> yet. Let me see if its set up for 800px. If not, Ill post the code.
> Man I can't believe how fast you were to answer!


(please don't toppost, we read from top to bottom in this newsgroup)

No, don't post the code. If you do that, it would mean people who want
to help you need to copy the code into their own text editor, then
save it, then upload it to a server, then check what it looks like
(and without all the graphics, so on a graphics-heavy page this likely
wouldn't help much). Help people help you, and upload the lot
yourself, and give a url.

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
accessible web design: http://locusoptimus.com/
 
Reply With Quote
 
dorayme
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-15-2006
In article
<(E-Mail Removed). com>,
"Tracey12" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> WOW, that was fast! Ive just made the page, so I don't have it posted
> yet. Let me see if its set up for 800px. If not, Ill post the code.
> Man I can't believe how fast you were to answer!
>
> THanks


That's nothing compared to how fast I can be. Sure, Els is fast.
I respect that! No question about it! But lady, hey, I have
studied

http://www.bob-munden.com/legends.htm

today and I can assure you, there is faster.

--
dorayme
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: How is the CoffeeCup HTML Editor Program? Raymond SCHMIT HTML 0 11-20-2008 12:50 AM
Re: How is the CoffeeCup HTML Editor Program? richard HTML 0 11-19-2008 04:36 PM
Re: How is the CoffeeCup HTML Editor Program? David Segall HTML 0 11-19-2008 01:02 PM
OT: coffeecup website Phonedude HTML 4 08-12-2008 09:04 AM
Stupid question. Please, only stupid responders. If you're not sureif you're stupid, you probably aren't. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= Computer Support 6 07-18-2005 05:11 AM



Advertisments