Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > IE7, how's it affecitng your CSS so far?

IE7, how's it affecitng your CSS so far?

mclagett@gmail.com

Just like the subject says.

Travis Newbury

> Just like the subject says.

How does your car affect a toilet? The answer is just as meaningful.

Brian Cryer

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Just like the subject says.

Well, I discovered this morning that its broken a menu system on one of my
websites which is implemented using pure-css. Otherwise, no change.
--
Brian Cryer
www.cryer.co.uk/brian

Brian Cryer

"Brian Cryer" <brian.cryer@127.0.0.1.ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> Just like the subject says.

> Well, I discovered this morning that its broken a menu system on one of my
> websites which is implemented using pure-css. Otherwise, no change.

Whilst I suppose I can say that IE7 had broken the menu system, it turned
out to be the DocType that needed updating not the CSS.
--
Brian Cryer
www.cryer.co.uk/brian

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "Travis Newbury"
<(E-Mail Removed)> vouchsafed:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Just like the subject says.

> How does your car affect a toilet?

Negatively I'd say, -any way I can come up with. However, there may be
less of an impact if it's out of gas.

> The answer is just as meaningful.

....but thought-provoking.

--
Neredbojias
Infinity has its limits.

Jonathan N. Little

Neredbojias wrote:
> To further the education of mankind, "Travis Newbury"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> vouchsafed:
>
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>> Just like the subject says.

>> How does your car affect a toilet?

> Negatively I'd say, -any way I can come up with. However, there may be
> less of an impact if it's out of gas.
>
>> The answer is just as meaningful.

> ...but thought-provoking.

Ah, I see we're Cagney now! Much better than Caruso.

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

dorayme

In article <8cfe0$4558f2ee$40cba7c0$(E-Mail Removed)>,

> Neredbojias wrote:
> > To further the education of mankind, "Travis Newbury"
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> vouchsafed:

> >> How does your car affect a toilet?

> > Negatively I'd say, -any way I can come up with. However, there may be
> > less of an impact if it's out of gas.
> >
> >> The answer is just as meaningful.

> > ...but thought-provoking.
> >

> Ah, I see we're Cagney now! Much better than Caruso.

Yeah, well, Boji (Hi Boji!), has obviously been in for a stretch
in the clinker - where Cagney is a big hero, for obvious reasons.
What did you do, Boji, I hope you did not try to assault Officer
Bud White when he came around to have a little chat.

--
dorayme

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "Jonathan N. Little"
<(E-Mail Removed)> vouchsafed:

> Neredbojias wrote:
>> To further the education of mankind, "Travis Newbury"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> vouchsafed:

>>> How does your car affect a toilet?

>> Negatively I'd say, -any way I can come up with. However, there may be
>> less of an impact if it's out of gas.
>>
>>> The answer is just as meaningful.

>> ...but thought-provoking.
>>

> Ah, I see we're Cagney now! Much better than Caruso.

Yes, I seem to identify more facilely with the criminal element...

--
Neredbojias
Infinity has its limits.

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, dorayme
<(E-Mail Removed)> vouchsafed:

> In article <8cfe0$4558f2ee$40cba7c0$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "Jonathan N. Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Neredbojias wrote:
>> > To further the education of mankind, "Travis Newbury"
>> > <(E-Mail Removed)> vouchsafed:

>> > Negatively I'd say, -any way I can come up with. However, there
>> > may be less of an impact if it's out of gas.

>> > ...but thought-provoking.
>> >

>> Ah, I see we're Cagney now! Much better than Caruso.

> Yeah, well, Boji (Hi Boji!), has obviously been in for a stretch
> in the clinker - where Cagney is a big hero, for obvious reasons.
> What did you do, Boji, I hope you did not try to assault Officer
> Bud White when he came around to have a little chat.

I plead the fifth. -Smirnoff it was, I think.

--
Neredbojias
Infinity has its limits.