Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > CSS - Transparent Hover for Horizontal Menu Items?

CSS - Transparent Hover for Horizontal Menu Items?

david.hunter@gmail.com

Hi Group - I'd like to try to replicate something like this in CSS :
http://www.checkeredshirt.com/jo-menu/

Currently - everything is in a table, and using JavaScript rollovers
that reference two images.
One for the non-hover and one for the transparent hover.

Most important than the transparency, is the positioning of the "box"
to overlap the main image in the header.

Any ideas ? I have already converted (almost) everything to CSS -
http://checkeredshirt.com/jo-menu/1one.html
http://checkeredshirt.com/jo-menu/one.css

Not sure why the main content is different in IE versus
Mozilla/Netscape.

THANKS!!!!