Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Amazing hardware, Amazing software, Amazing Stories

Re: Amazing hardware, Amazing software, Amazing Stories

Mike Painter

news.cogeco.ca wrote:
> This technology really exists. Read on....
>

> "Three U.S. armed vehicles, eight soldiers in each, are driving
> through a village, passing candy out to kids," he began. "Suddenly
> the first vehicle explodes, and there are soldiers screaming. Sixteen
> soldiers come out of the other vehicles, and they do what they're
> told to do, which is look for running people."
>
> "Never mind that the bomb was detonated by remote control," Hersh
> continued. "[The soldiers] open up fire; [the] cameras show it was a
> soccer game."
>
> "About ten minutes later, [the soldiers] begin dragging bodies
> together, and they drop weapons there. It was reported as 20 or 30
> insurgents killed that day," he said.
> If Americans knew the full extent of U.S. criminal conduct, they would
> receive returning Iraqi veterans as they did Vietnam veterans, Hersh
> said.
>
> "In Vietnam, our soldiers came back and they were reviled as baby
> killers, in shame and humiliation," he said. "It isn't happening now,
> but I will tell you - there has never been an [American] army as
> violent and murderous as our army has been in Iraq."

I wonder if they get Ice Cream?

dumb computer user stories nerd32768 MCSE 3 01-10-2009 05:43 PM
Amazing Stories DVD for only $53.99 New PS3 Gamer DVD Video 0 10-12-2007 08:23 PM
ASP.NET success stories? DC ASP .Net 9 12-04-2004 07:47 PM
IADs, adsObject and other stories Martin c ASP .Net 1 03-02-2004 02:26 AM
mcse mcsa people stories. =?Utf-8?B?Smlt?= Microsoft Certification 4 02-17-2004 06:41 PM

Advertisments