Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Can you force a 'break-word' wrap on a td without specifying its width?

Can you force a 'break-word' wrap on a td without specifying its width?

CRON

Thanks for all the replies people. It seems that what I want cannot be
done with simple css. I guess I'll look at restricting the length of
words on the input scripts. I'm sure there's a way to insert one of Ben
C's magic spaces into words over a certain length in PHP.
Cheers for all the help!
Ciarán