Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Urgent! Publishing document on web page

Urgent! Publishing document on web page

helpneeded

I have a web page where I want to publish information about my company.
This info should come from a word document or any other format. When I
update this file, the web page should refresh automatically.

Is there a "cool" way of doing this?
Which is the best format for saving this information (doc, etc)?

Best Regards
helpneeded