Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > one huge scroll table is up

one huge scroll table is up

richard

http://1-small-world.com/alaska/Alaska1.html

Maybe not totally tidied up but will be tomorrow.

dorayme

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> http://1-small-world.com/alaska/Alaska1.html
>
> Maybe not totally tidied up but will be tomorrow.

In Safari, the tables are jammed up against each other.

--
dorayme

patrick j

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 19:16:32 +0000, dorayme wrote
(in article
<(E-Mail Removed)>):

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> http://1-small-world.com/alaska/Alaska1.html
>>
>> Maybe not totally tidied up but will be tomorrow.

> In Safari, the tables are jammed up against each other.

I think it's better on Safari than on IE 6 (I write this now that I can
look at things so easily with IE6 as I have Parallels).

Maybe after it gets tidied up these things will be sorted out.

--
Patrick
Brighton, UK

<http://www.patrickjames.me.uk>