Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > scroll table monster online

scroll table monster online

richard

http://1-small-world.com/scroll2.html

Ok I know it's not gonna validate.
If it does I'll be amazed.

Anyways, with a lot of work done using Liberty Basic I was able to write the
code to do it all quite easily.
Eventually, I'll have the same basic theme throughout for all cities in all
50 states.

comments welcome flames well.....