Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > scrolling table questions

scrolling table questions

richard

http://1-small-world.com/scrolltable.html

I would like to use this for presenting the tons of data I will be putting
up.
With the added information I need to present, how do I get the seperation
lines to extend all the way across the field?
I would also like the text in each data cell that actually scrolls to be
left justified rather than right justified.

If you think I'm hand coding every entery, NOT!
For that I will be writing a program in Liberty Basic that will generate the
needed table coding.

I fianlly have over 1,119,000 records sorted by state and city ready to be
formatted.

richard

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://1-small-world.com/scrolltable.html
>
> I would like to use this for presenting the tons of data I will be putting
> up.
> With the added information I need to present, how do I get the seperation
> lines to extend all the way across the field?
> I would also like the text in each data cell that actually scrolls to be
> left justified rather than right justified.
>
> If you think I'm hand coding every entery, NOT!
> For that I will be writing a program in Liberty Basic that will generate
> the needed table coding.
>
> I fianlly have over 1,119,000 records sorted by state and city ready to be
> formatted.

Found the answer to left justifying the inner table.

Ben C

On 2006-10-28, richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> http://1-small-world.com/scrolltable.html
>
> I would like to use this for presenting the tons of data I will be putting
> up.
> With the added information I need to present, how do I get the seperation
> lines to extend all the way across the field?

(i.e. if there are no "Power units" or "Drivers" for a row, put the
show on the table.

> I would also like the text in each data cell that actually scrolls to be
> left justified rather than right justified.

I don't understand.

The table cells don't scroll-- you've got nothing there with overflow:
scroll set on it.

smooth scrolling & auto scrolling sillyputty Firefox 1 08-24-2007 02:10 AM
Scrolling some table rows while locking others. Peter Rilling ASP .Net 1 05-11-2005 03:50 PM
Scrolling Table Shawn B. ASP .Net 7 05-16-2004 05:57 AM
Scrolling DIV in a table - IE vs Mozilla Geoff Smith HTML 22 09-12-2003 04:10 PM
Scrolling DIV in a table IE vs Mozilla Geoff Smith HTML 0 09-09-2003 08:19 PM

Advertisments