Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Now, validation is not enough

Now, validation is not enough

Joe (GKF)

http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/
From the site:
"The Gematriculator is a service that uses the infallible methods of
Gematria developed by Mr. Ivan Panin to determine how good or evil a web
site or a text passage is."

Doesn't work though.
It says https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/index.php is 67% good 33% evil
That can'r possibly be right.

dorayme

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
Joe (GKF) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/
> From the site:
> "The Gematriculator is a service that uses the infallible methods of
> Gematria developed by Mr. Ivan Panin to determine how good or evil a web
> site or a text passage is."
>
> Doesn't work though.
> It says https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/index.php is 67% good 33% evil
> That can'r possibly be right.

Of course it isn't right. There is not a hint of evil in Luigi or
anything he does.

On the other hand, if evil is meant in the way teenagers talk,
then it is 0% evil. If it is meant any other way, it is 100%
evil.

Oh... hell... who knows... they say evil, when it all comes down
to it, is often the result of not caring, of not worrying about
what needs worrying about, about... shall I go on, I like the
subject.

--
dorayme

Nico Schuyt

Joe (GKF) wrote:
> http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator/
> From the site:
> "The Gematriculator is a service that uses the infallible methods of
> Gematria developed by Mr. Ivan Panin to determine how good or evil a
> web site or a text passage is."

> Doesn't work though.
> It says https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/index.php is 67% good 33%
> evil That can'r possibly be right.

Validation of the site itself results in: