Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Another newsgroup for Html slingers.....

Another newsgroup for Html slingers.....

Tom Miller

If your looking for another newsgroup where Html slingers hangout please check: alt.www.webmasters

The community there is very active! And they have many strong opions about bloated code and using Visual Html editors..... <g>

Tom

Tom Miller
Business Consultant and Computer Support "...Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness..."

Mobile: 785-331-5956

http://www.linkedin.com/in/tlgalenson
ChatNFiles bbs Blue Collar Consulting Services

See who we know in common Want a signature like this?

dp

>"Tom Miller" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>If your looking for another newsgroup where Html slingers hangout please
>check: alt.www.webmasters
>
>The community there is very active! And they have many strong opions about
>bloated code and using Visual Html editors..... ><g>
>
>Tom

Loose the html when posting to usenet.

--
dp

Chris F.A. Johnson

On 2006-10-22, dp wrote:
>>"Tom Miller" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>If your looking for another newsgroup where Html slingers hangout please
>>check: alt.www.webmasters
>>
>>The community there is very active! And they have many strong opions about
>>bloated code and using Visual Html editors..... ><g>

> Loose the html when posting to usenet.

It is already loose; please lose it.

Author:

Blinky the Shark

dp wrote:
>>"Tom Miller" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>If your looking for another newsgroup where Html slingers hangout please
>>check: alt.www.webmasters
>>
>>The community there is very active! And they have many strong opions about
>>bloated code and using Visual Html editors..... ><g>
>>
>>Tom
>>

> Loose the html when posting to usenet.

Right. It's entirely too tight.

--